3's & 4's Preschool
Our preschool classroom emphasizes classroom readiness skills and exposure to early academic skills. For many students, this is a first school experience and we are committed to making it a positive one! The curriculum maintains a healthy balance of learning and play to help children develop socially, spiritually and academically.
* Must be 3 years old on or before September 1st
* Must be potty trained
* Classroom Readiness (learning how to be a student) - sitting during circle time, raising hand and following directions
* Math Concepts - exposure to counting, patterning, shapes, and colors
* Literacy Concepts - exposure to the alphabet and rhyming through songs, books and fun activities
* Fine & Gross Motor - development of pencil grip, assisted scissor skills, throwing a ball, catching a ball
* Spiritual and Social Development - Bible stories & songs, prayer, self-help skills and sharing
Program Details - Our preschool program is staffed by a teacher and one assistant. Classroom sizes are small, comprised of no more than 10 students per class. The 3's and 4's program is offered as a two day program on Tuesday's and Thursday's or Wednesday's and Friday's from 9AM-1PM.
Meet the Staff
Mrs. Muncy has been at Hope Preschool for four years, first as an Assistant Teacher in Pre-K, then as the Teacher of the 3’s-4’s class and preschool summer camps. She graduated from Manheim Township High School and earned her bachelor’s degree in Psychology from Millersville University. Amber lives with her husband, Duane, and two children (both Hope graduates!), Xander and Sabra. In her spare time, she enjoys taking care of her many pets, crafting, reading and vegetable gardening.
Miss Jess began working at Hope Preschool in the spring of 2018 and is currently a Classroom Assistant in the 3's and 4's preschool classroom. Miss Jess earned her degree in Business Administration from the Consolidated School of Business and is currently pursuing a Bachelor's Degree in Business at Central Penn College. Miss Jess lives in Ephrata with her husband, Pablo and their two sons, Simon and Sebastian. In her spare time, Miss Jess enjoys cooking, traveling, exercising and doing nails!
Miss Karen began working at Hope as a substitute and recently joined the Hope team as an Classroom Assistant in the 3's and 4's preschool classroom.
Tuesday & Thursday or Wednesday & Friday 9AM-1PM = $195/month
(Our W/F Preschool class is full. We are currently accepting applications for an additional T/TH Preschool class)
* There is a $50 non-refundable registration fee plus 1/2 of the first month tuition due upon registration. Programs subject to change if enrollment minimums are not met. A discount is available for families with multiple children enrolled at Hope Preschool. Inquire upon registration.