Our Pre Kindergarten classes are designed to prepare your child for the academic and spiritual demands of kindergarten. Hope Preschool's pre-k curriculum maintains a healthy balance between academics and social play.
* Must be 4 years old on or before September 1st
* Must be potty trained
* Develop Math Reasoning (counting to 20, number identification, shape & color identification, and patterns
* Develop Literacy (identify at least 20 upper and lower case letters, identify 10 letter sounds, rhyming, sight words)
* Fine & Gross Motor (write first/last name, refine pencil grip, cut on a straight line, catch/throw a ball, organized games)
*Spiritual Development (prayer, New & Old Testament lessons, kindness, sharing)
Our Pre-Kindergarten classes are taught by certified teachers. Classes are offered Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 9AM-1PM. Additionally, a Tuesday & Thursday class is offered during the same time.
Meet the Staff
Mrs. Kelly Martin
Mrs. Janelle Maher
Mrs. Erica Shellhammer
Monday - Wednesday - Friday 9AM to1PM = $240/month(This class is currently full. We are taking applications for our T/TH class)
Tuesday - Thursday 9AM to1PM = $200/month
* There is a $50 non-refundable registration fee plus 1/2 of the first month tuition due upon registration. Programs subject to change if enrollment minimums are not met. A discount is available for families with multiple children in Hope Preschool. Inquire upon registration.